HomeAbout MeThe BoutiquePast Treasures

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Holiday Trunk Show


source
As I sat down this morning to put my blog post together, it felt as if I've been at this for years! Then I realized, I've only been posting since February of 2011 ~ two years isn't really that long in the scheme of things.

It would be so much nicer to be able chat on the phone....
source
But I'm happy to have your visits right here, every week!
I think it only seems longer for me because you have become "like family" and that's a wonderful thing!

For the past month I've been hard at work in the Hive, preparing for my semi-annual Trunk Show.
source

source
I set the date for this past Sunday, November 10th.  The table was set with goodies and refreshments...


While the other tables, inside and outside, were set with goodies too!

A parade of necklaces....



 Earrings....



Rings....

Cuffs....

Bracelets and Bangles...

Day of the Dead fun!






Fun little gift giving ideas ~ Sassy dominos and magnets...


Bottle brush trees...


Nesting Cardinals and vintage note holders....


Hand crafted copper ornaments....

We had so much fun, no one thought to take pictures of the "action!!"  So, sadly, I have no guest pix this year, and I apologize.

I'm thinking I may need to have a photog for the next show...hmmmmm, maybe someone willing to do a trade for treasures????

Well, there is a "next show," right around the corner ~ Sunday, December 15th in Phoenix, hosted by our dear family friends the Roach/Turner/Craumer clans!  Evites have gone out, so if you haven't received one and would like to attend, please email me (link is on the sidebar of the blog).

I guess you know where I'll be till then ~ but wait....we are anxiously awaiting a wonderful visit with family over the weekend of my birthday (November 24).  Rich and Pat will be spending time with us and we'll be heading to the U of A/Oregon game.  More on that for another blog!

You've probably finished your beverage and are ready to get going, so I'll close for this post.  Have a beautiful week my sweet friends ~ and thank you for being such an amazing audience for me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my!! You are so productive...and such beautiful items. Your musings will be inspiration for my day... Thank you!

mrsthesun said...

Looking at all of the wonderful treasures made me so excited about the trunk show at our home on December 15th. I can hardly wait! We are already planning and preparing. See you then! Your trunk show looked fabulous! So sorry that we had to miss it.
Love,
Nancy

~*~Patty S said...

Fun collection of vintage photos dear Karen and your trunk show wares look Fabulous!!!

Clearly you are having a wonderful time and spreading the fun all around for others to enjoy ...

Enjoy
n
j
o
your birthday month ♥

oxo