My blessings have been endless in 2014.....
- good health and happiness within my immediate and extended family
- a daily strengthening and deepening of my Catholic faith
- meeting dear jewelry artist friends and spending time with them
- being honored as a Remarkable Mom
- travels with loved ones ~ Las Vegas, Ocean City, Hollywood
- a new hip, equating to a new lease on life, and fantastic recovery
- becoming a Daughter of Isabella, and entering a blessed sisterhood
- continuing education with amazing classes and new techniques
- Karen Hess Jewelry is branded and continues success thanks to my precious friends and family
- the everyday joys of this beautiful planet that are too often overlooked
So, sweet family and friends, as we bid adieu to ~
And welcome in ~
I wish you great health and happiness in the New Year!
We'll join our girls for a wonderful celebration tonight....especially since we just have to walk across the street! I know they'd like me to share these Midnight Kisses with you ~ a party favor!