HomeAbout MeThe BoutiquePast Treasures

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Flit, Flit, Buzz, Buzz!

It's been one of those weeks!  Flitting here ~ then there ~ 
source
Buzzin' here ~ then there!
source
All in all, it's been a wonderfully productive week here at the Hive...
source
I managed to FINALLY finish photographing, cataloguing, and organizing my Gem Show purchases ~ 
HOO -ray!!

Here's just a snippet of my treasures.....


African Opal
Rose Quartz and Amethyst
Arizona Turquoise
jade, aquamarine, yellow onyx, moss agate, ocean jasper, pink opal, labradorite 
blue chalcedony and prehnite
vintage treasures
Then it was on to finishing up the projects from my classes at Art Retreat in the Desert....

Locket Love with Riki Schumacher


Ruffled Poppies with Diane Cook
Prairie Pearl Pod with Deryn Mentock
And on to trying new techniques and creating on my own...
Bangles, to start....








Lastly, a symmetrical collar necklace ~

As for this week....well, I'm off to play with the girls!
source
I'm so glad you were able to stop by for a visit!  Have a beautiful week, dear friends, and I'm wishing you play time too!

2 comments:

Lucy Kalstrom said...

Great Musings this week! You have been busy making jewelry and I love the photos you have used - just lovely <3

~*~Patty S said...

Lovely post full of things I enjoy...the bee images are super and your new beads look like yummy candy making my mouth water dear Karen ♥

You have photographed your lovely new creations so beautifully too...pretty bangles on crystal and more oh my!

Enjoy * Enjoy and thank you for sharing...
oxo