HomeAbout MeThe BoutiquePast Treasures

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hooray For Hollywood! ~ Part Deux

And, we're back!  As promised last week, I'd like to share the rest of our Valley Girls Getaway with you....So, let's wander through this magnificent home and I'll be the tour guide...

The first element is the awe-inspiring staircase.  I have to say, I was a little overwhelmed given the condition of my hip.  Yet, taking one step at a time, with "Peggy" the walking stick as my support, I was able to make it!


Lovely office...

Living Room...lovely ladies!

Dining Room...

Breakfast Room...

Sunroom...(that's Peggy resting against the couch!)

1 of 3 Patios ~ this one is off the Sunroom...

Butler's Pantry...

Upstairs Kitchen...view 1

Upstairs Kitchen...view 2

Bedroom and Bathroom off the Kitchen...



I'm guessing it was the maid's quarters, since across the hall was
this tiny staircase leading to the upstairs bedrooms...

So, let's go up the stairs so you can see the rest of our accommodations...
Kiki and Shotzie slept here

And bathed here...

Lacey and Ashley slept here...

And bathed here...

Nancy slept here...

Mused here...

Bathed here....

And primped here...
Join me in the suite where I stayed ~ we're on the upstairs hallway, opening double doors...



Into the sitting room with it's spectacular view!











Sleeping area....


Dressing room....


Bathroom....

Lounging around the pool ~ decadent!




We got all dolled up for dinner at Miceli's ~ a Hess favorite!





And even autographed our own chianti bottle to add to Miceli's decor!



We exchanged girlfriend gifts...







Spent a day in Newport at Millie's fantastic Boutique ~ Heirloom...




The beautiful, amazing and uber-talented, Milena Sefferovich,
aka "Millie"
 We brunched at a favorite ~ Haute Cakes

Millie, what are you doing????
Before we knew it, Sunday arrived and we departed.  A quick drive through 90210 land in Beverly Hills and some points of attraction...
The Beverly Hills Hotel

The Playboy Mansion

Thanks for the memories!
Are you still with me?  I know this post is rather long but I really wanted to share it all with you.  I hope you enjoyed the trip!

I'm just 2 sleeps away from a new hip.  Surgery is this Tuesday at 8:30 a.m.  I'm so excited to be facing a future that's once again active and pain free!

SAVE THE DATE!  
My Holiday Trunk Show is on the calendar for Sunday, November 19th from 1:00 ~ 5:00.  E-vites will be mailed in the next few weeks.  Please be sure that I have your email addy.  

I plan on getting a lot ready for the show during my recuperation!

Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing this wonderful trip with us!

No comments: