HomeAbout MeThe BoutiquePast Treasures

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Now, Where Was I???

Gosh, it's hard to believe that it's not quite a month since our last chat!  I guess the calendar explains how time flew by...


source
Throughout November, dear friends and family feted me for my Birthday...




Tucked in between my celebrations, we celebrated Thanksgiving...a traditional family feast with dishes that have been part of our lives since childhood, and priceless family time together...




In the blink of an eye, we welcomed Advent ~ preparing our hearts and home for this blessed season with...


our Advent Wreath
Decorating our home...








A trip to Luminaria Nights at the Tucson Botanical Gardens...

Family night at The Gaslight Theatre...



As mentioned last month,  I'm documenting the December's activities in my December Daily project...

Cover pages ~







Some of the dailies ~

There are still cookies to bake, a tree to decorate, presents to be wrapped (although I'm way ahead of the game for the first time EVER!!), and the Feast of the Seven Fishes to plan...

Oh, December, where have you gone?

Until January, wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year!  Thank you for all your visits with me this year! XO

1 comment:

Fran. said...

Well Happy Belated Christmas my pretty friend!! Boy where has December gone? We had an awesome Christmas my girl flew home from Connecticut for 5 days not long enough she's flying back right now!! Our weather is terrible n her flight was delayed oh my goodness!! Been thinking of you and see once again how awesome you guys and embrace life with a fierce love!! Love the pretty smiles on you n your girls and all of the pretty decorations!! You have great energy my friend!! Happy belated Birthday!!! So glad you are doing good!! Did you see the cute adorable Christmas Dots candy box? Oh my goodness I think of you every time I see dots!! Happy New Year n your advent book is precious!! XOXO Love ya Fran.