Rushing, rushing, rushing....Is it me, or do you feel this year is beginning to slip away...all too quickly? They say that your days meld into each other when you're very busy. I guess that's where I am, as we head into the last two weeks of this month.
The taxes are filed, second quarter of the year is steaming ahead, and I keep reminding myself to B-R-E-A-T-H-E! Where would I be without my daily devotional?
- we thoroughly enjoyed Broadway in Tucson's
- next stop was La Encantada, for The Event, benefitting the Boys and Girls Clubs of Tucson.
- a delightful visit from childhood friends, Rhonda and Candy, on Wednesday and Friday ~ day tripping to the Botanical Gardens and the Mini Time Museum
- a trip to the vet for sweet, aging Alice, who's showing everyone she's a lot stronger than we think!
- the love of my life left for a 12 day business trip to China....not easy on this lady
- my sweet girls checked in, spent time, dined with me every day following...how blessed am I???
- a dinner and visit at home with Sandra, lunch with Donna....friends visited, checked in on me....what more could a girl ask for?
- AND THEN.....Baptizing our goddaughter, Serena Marie! So beautiful and touching, but we were really missing her godfather who was on the other side of the world...Ron was so sad to miss this but said, "Tell her I'm with her in spirit today." Big brother, Jerry, was so kind to stand in for Ron. What a great young man!
Tonight my man comes home! He's landed at LAX and will arrive in Tucson late tonight. I'm SO beyond HAPPY!!
Thank you so much to family and friends who "kept an eye on me" these past 12 days...you bless me more than you know!
Enjoy the rest of your busy, beautiful April ~