HomeAbout MeThe BoutiquePast Treasures

Friday, January 11, 2019

4th Quarter Quick Takes





When our tax organizer arrived in the mail yesterday I figured I'd better wrap up the 2018 Blog as well!  It's gonna be a long one!

OCTOBER

This month was all about growing in my metalsmithing with an online class which explored some techniques I hadn't yet explored ~ such as multiple layers of sterling, setting a cabochon on a ring band, and more.  I would be preparing for my Holiday Trunk Show in November, so this was an integral part of the preparation.
I thought you might like a peek at the process...and my messy studio!









And my very own maker's mark ~ thank you Buckeye Engraving!  Can you tell which one is mine?  Look to the left of photo...

NOVEMBER

From Trunk Show to Travel to celebrating Two Birthdays, November had it all!






THANKSGIVING IN NYC!



















FIFTH AVENUE


 







TIMES SQUARE

the Original NY Yankee!

Dinner with the "little" brother







ST. PATRICK'S CATHEDRAL


ONE WORLD TRADE







So long NYC ~ So long Big Apple!


DECEMBER

The holiday season proved to be a more streamlined one this year.  Extra curricular activities were kept at a minimum so days could be spent with family and close friends.

HAPPY "7-0" PAPA HESS!






Holiday Tea at Ventana Canyon









Waiting and Preparing



Christmas Eve ~ Feast of the Seven Fishes


Christmas Day ~ Mass and Brunch









HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL!

So, that wraps up the fourth quarter for me.  This will be my 226th blog post since I began this journey.  It's been quite the experience and I've really loved sharing our life with you.

The time has come to put this blog to bed.  I may jump back on from time to time, but I can't promise anything but this...I will continue to post my jewelry creations in The Boutique.

I will also continue to update on Facebook and Instagram (my favorite social media at the moment).  You've been a fantastic audience and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your love and support!  May 2019 bring you all the joy and peace you seek.



1 comment:

mrsthesun said...

I can understand your reasons but just know that you will be truly missed. I have loved reading your blog over the years but I know that we have different stages in life and you are moving on to another one. Love you to pieces.

Nancy