HomeAbout MeThe BoutiquePast Treasures

Sunday, January 1, 2012

End of the Year Swaps and Creations

Happy New Year, dear friends!  Even though the new year has just begun, I wanted to share some end-of-the-year goodies with you.  I was sooooo lucky to be part of JoAnne's "25 Days of Christmas Secret Santa Swap" (say that 3 times fast!!)  My dear SS was none other than the talented Lynn who gifted me with these amazing treasures, which I opened one day at a time!  Because I was a very good girl!


The lovely and talented Marfi gave me this amazing picture which she created for my birthday....
I LOVE angels!


I'm so lucky to have such talented and generous friends!

And I created this little fairy jar for her December 10th birthday...


My dear friends, Nancy and Cliff celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary this past week and although they requested "no gifts" for their celebration, I couldn't resist creating this card for them (which may be hung on a wall, cabinet door, etc)
Front
Back
Some special waterless snow globes, for some special friends...

And a Pixie Jar, for a very special little pixie!



I also thought you might like a close-up peek at the vintage glove box I altered for Mandy this Christmas...I want to give a special "thanks" to Carol for her amazing free tutorial on how to create one of these stunning object d'arte!




Here is the charming domino necklace I received from my partner, Tee, in her Altered Domino Swap

Front
Back
And this is what I created for her...


images from Patty and Gail
All of these ladies are amazing and if you haven't followed their blogs/shops, it would be such a great thing to do in this new year!

Have a beautiful week, sweet friends, and let me know where your muse is taking you!
xoxo
Karen

5 comments:

JoAnne said...

Love all your swaps Karen! It was such a fun holiday season, wasn't it?
Happy New Year and hope you join in the valentine swap.
xo
JoAnne

lynn said...

happy new years karen.. and love the new header.. very pretty.. :)
love all the goodies you got.. you must have been a good angel this year.. i hope for good health and happiness in this new year
big ladybug hugs
lynn

Denise said...

Hello!I'm your Jan.Tag swap partner over at the altered paper-Tee's.I just came by to meet you and decided to follow you after browsing around your site.Blessings this year to you and yours-Denise

Punky Prep said...

Ok those jars are so gorgeous..what a great little gift! Love them!
www.craftingrebellion.com

Cheryl said...

Everything looks so darn cute! Makes me want to go make something cute lol