HomeAbout MeThe BoutiquePast Treasures

Monday, December 17, 2012

8 Days!

Yes, dear ones, just 8 more days ~ Are you ready? I'm not!!  
In fact, our tree isn't up yet....

But, I'm on it and hope to have all in order by tomorrow.  

The main reason for this is I've been blessed with wonderful friends who, although unable to attend the Holiday Trunk Show last Sunday, stopped by this week ~ 
Thank you so much Sandy, Sharon, Roxanne, Val, Pat, Kathy, Jenn, Selena, and Evangelina ~ I appreciate your love and support!  My last visitors came by Saturday morning....



Saturday had just begun for me...

Ron and I were soooo lucky to see our basketball Wildcats beat the #5 team in the nation, Florida, at McKale ~ PANDEMONIUM!!!
I'm tellin' ya, it was every bit as sweet as an ASU victory!


Oh, and lest I forget, our Football Cats beat Nevada 
in the New Mexico Bowl just hours before!


Our Saturday just kept getting sweeter as we joined Kiki, Schotzie, and their awesome friends for the girls' Christmas Party.

The refreshments were delectable...

It wouldn't be a Hess girls party without the  photo booth!





We had SO much fun visiting with this amazing group of young adults!

We topped off our weekend on Sunday by celebrating sweet hubs/pop's Birthday.


I assured Ron that "I will still need you, I will still feed you" now that you're 64!

Another milestone happens today as baby bro celebrates 6-0! Happiest of Birthdays, Erik!


As I leave you today to get our home ready for next week, 
and finish shopping, wrapping, baking, & planning ~

PLEASE 

  • love the ones you're with
  • take care of one another
  • be safe 
  • may God bless you and yours

xoxo
Karen

2 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

tfs your lovely celebrations...so much to enjoy
the photobooth pix are priceless!
oxo

Gaby Bee said...

I'm going to take a little break and just wanted to send along some wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hugs,Gaby

Enjoyed the visit, thanks for sharing all these beautiful shots!