HomeAbout MeThe BoutiquePast Treasures

Monday, January 13, 2014

Parlez-Vous Francais?

My sweet friend, Helen, recently returned from an extensive visit to France.  
How lucky is she???

Helen was such a dear and filled a request of mine to be on the lookout for text, flea market finds, ephemera, and holy images.  She brought back the following...

If this wasn't enough, Helen also gifted me with this wonderful de-stash of her own jewelry...


I can't wait to begin creating with these many wonderful items.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart, dear Helen!

We finished out the week with a great visit from old "back home" friends....Larry and Linda.
A requisite tour of our beloved U of A....and a stop at the Student Union....

Introducing our friends to the famous "Sonoran Hot Dog" at BK's was a must...
source
Larry and Linda are spending a total of 90 days in 3 popular Southwestern cities, via their beautiful motor home.  They'll be heading back home to Pennsylvania once the winter has passed.  Smart folks!  We wish them great memories and safe travels.

This week there's much to be done....please keep our Shotzie in your thoughts and prayers as she undergoes extensive dental surgery on Thursday ~ severely impacted wisdom teeth!

I'll be readying the guest house in anticipation of Rachelle's visit on the 28th.  We've got great "girl plans" as the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show will be kicking off while she's here.

There are jewelry projects at hand...brand new creations, and I'm excited to be back in the Hive!  Here are a few I snuck in this week...

A special order for a very special lady!
Queen's Ransom ~ $175
one of a kind rhinestone earrings, brooches and pendants
sterling wire, hand made sterling clasp
Aquarius ~ $75
vintage brooch focal, freshwater pearls, sterling wire, sterling handmade clasp, crystal, and aquamarine rondelles.

Simple Stamped Solder with Fluorite ~ $50
lead free solder, nickel, sterling bead, sterling wire,
silver plated bead chain, fluorite nugget bead
Earrings and rings are available at Chris Bubany Gallery (see sidebar)  
Necklaces and bracelets are available, by appointment, with me.
I will be adding these items to my Etsy shop as time permits.

I hope your New Year has been good to you thus far, and your days are full, but rest is plentiful.  Have a beautiful week my dear ones and I'll be back with you next Monday!

1 comment:

Popo and Nana and Gong Gong and Granda said...

I have had trouble posting a comment all week, so here I am trying one more time.

It was such fun, dear one. What's not to love about being in Paris and looking for baubles and such? Everywhere I went, I found myself thinking of you. And wasn't that fun too? Have fun finding ways to take your amazing talent and creating your beautiful pieces.

Thank you for the delicious lunch and tour of your beautiful home and studio. You are a true treasure, as are your creations.

Blessings on your path sweet Karen. Hugs, Helen