HomeAbout MeThe BoutiquePast Treasures

Monday, January 20, 2014

Where Is The Wisdom???

Teeth ~ we fight to get them and fight to keep them!  So, where is the "wisdom" in wisdom teeth?
source
Well, as many of us know....there isn't any!  Inevitably, most wisdom teeth wind up being extracted....
source
That's exactly what happened this past Thursday to our sweet Shotzie (aka Melissa) ~

We were pretty concerned as one of the teeth was impacted in a completely horizontal position, down deep in the gum.  There were surgical risks on the horizon, in addition to just having general anesthesia.

Shotzie came through like a trooper, and has been an A+ patient, despite gargantuan swelling....

Which has gone down considerably....


I've put on my nurse's cap and reported for duty, 

source
taking care of our girl for the past 5 days ~ a mother's pleasure!

In the meantime, we managed to finally dismantle Christmas...
Ready for the attic, once again...
So, no new jewelry to show, BUT a BIG announcement......

When you "click" The Boutique link at the top of the blog, it will take you to my current catalogue and available inventory!  

Purchases are as easy as 1-2-3....

Just email me, khess136@yahoo.com, or use Facebook messenger and let me know what interests you.  I'm able to accept checks, credit cards via the phone or email, and cash (for locals).

Oh, and shipping is FREE for out of town clients!

Have a fabulous week, dear friends.  I won't divulge our weather and temps, but I'm sending some of our sunshine to warm the friends who are experiencing the "dregs of winter."  

Thank you so much for your visit....love you all to pieces!

3 comments:

Lucy Kalstrom said...

Congrats on opening your online boutique Karen! That IS exciting XO

Fran. said...

Well Hello there Karen!! I know your daughter had the best darn nurse with you attending to her needs!! I couldn't believe it when I seen your totes outside in the sunshine!! LOL We still have a lot of snow and I just took the last few things out to the barn!! LOL Sim had to shovel in front of it for me to get in!! We are having a freeze here and my daughter Kaitlin in Connecticut is having a snow storm!! Aw man it's still winter!! That's a cool pic of the teeth!! Take care!! XOXO Love ya Fran.

~*~Patty S said...

Ouch hope your sweet girl is feeling much much better now!

The dentist told me I do not have any wisdom teeth...hmmmm

Happy January to you dear Karen
oxo