HomeAbout MeThe BoutiquePast Treasures

Monday, November 17, 2014

The Best Medicine

The best medicine for a speedy recovery from a hip replacement has to be friends, food, fun, and sharing what you love.

That medicine arrived yesterday as I held my 3rd annual Holiday Trunk Show.  I apologize ahead of time as I was so busy catching up with friends ~ old and new ~ that I forgot to take pictures of my guests!  

I'm so happy you were able to join me ~ Roxanne, Val, Felicia, Brandee, Charlette, Stefanie, Alison, Debby, Sandra, Chris & Al, Geri, Cathy, Lauri & Art, Tammy & Serena, Jody & Shirley, Chrissy, Zhanna & Bill, Kathleen & Owen, and Shann.

The food was scrumptious and carefully tended to by my dear friend, Sandra....

And Kiki....

We dined on 

  • Pulled pork sliders 
  • Kale and broccoli salad
  • Creamy coleslaw 
  • Baked macaroni and cheese
  • Mini cinnabons
  • One bite gingerbread cakes.

A perfect fare for a perfect nippy Fall day!

Holiday shopping beckoned and guests were given dishes to carry their selections...


There was a bevy of bracelets....




Necklaces which almost filled the table...
















Earrings, Rings, and Things...







All remaining jewelry will be making their way into the Boutique in the weeks ahead.

I'm truly blessed through my family and friends ~ they make me want to keep pushing myself and exploring new genres within my art, daring to try the unexpected!

So, until the Spring Show beckons, another wonderful show has been put to bed.  Thank you, everyone both near and far, for your support throughout the year, your love and encouragement, and helping me to really love what I do!  I am thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving!!



1 comment:

Fran. said...

Well you out did yourself again Karen!! Beautiful jewelry just like you!! Your menu has made me hungary and I sure wish I could have one of those pulled pork sliders!! And genious on the china dishes for holding the jewelry while they pick it out!!! XOXO Love ya Fran.