HomeAbout MeThe BoutiquePast Treasures

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Long Live Lilly P!

The girls and I have been waiting for the Lilly Pulitzer Collection for Target launch since corporate made the announcement in January.

You see, coming from the east coast, we've had a love affair with this brand since we were wee little ones.

Kiki ~ age 3
Wearing my Lilly at Shotzie's Christening, 1979

Well,  the day has arrived ~ we came, we saw, and we shopped!  There was a definite strategy to our mission....divide and conquer ~ 3 Targets in under 90 minutes!










Rest assured that some returns were made so we could give other Lillyholics a shot at the spoils.

Thank you, Lilly Pulitzer and Target.  This was an amazing experience and a lot of laughs!

Have a great week!
P.S. ~ we made our returns at the El Con Target....just sayin'!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Karen!
What a pile of beautiful goodies! The colours are so bright and summery wow! I've never seen anything like that here! Glad you and the girls had a fun haul :)
Hope you didnt make your hubby haul it up the stairs :D Lovely pics too!

Hugs, Katherine

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I love Lilly so much! Alas my dear daughter and I waited with the crowd and sadly came home empty handed. Oh my it was a fight! :)

I hope your are enjoying a happy summer day!