HomeAbout MeThe BoutiquePast Treasures

Friday, July 10, 2015

Oh, Baby!

Oh, baby, have I been busy!  The month of June buzzed in with much activity and July came knocking at the door!

To kick things off, Amanda, Adrianna, and I hosted a baby shower ~

We ladies LOVE to host parties, with attention to detail!  Our theme was....








Our guest of honor, Jessie, is expecting her precious baby boy ~ Maxton Duke  ~ late August.
Isn't she a beautiful mom-to-be?


So many of Jessie's friends came out to help celebrate with fabulous food ~

Beverages


Desserts



Gifts for baby Maxton ~

Then there were GAMES!

Baby/Celebrity Match ~


Guess The Buttons ~


And a special game, just for Jessie ~ What Would Dan (Jessie's hubs) Say?

Wow, these folks take their games seriously!!








It was a wonderful day, spent with wonderful friends ~ who could ask for more?

As many of you know, summer time is education and production time for Karen Hess Jewelry.
I've been blessed with three new classes this summer, so far!

A wonderful online class "Ex-Voto Milagros" ~ with Terri Brush





These are from Gilded Relics: The Series ~ with Debby Anderson...









You may find all the jewelry in The Boutique...


The Crowns will be available in two sizes, as well as necklaces in the small version, at my Holiday Trunk Show ~ October 18th, or by special order


My third class, Musical Delights, with Riki Schumacher was a wonderful artistic and mechanical challenge!  I created this one for my girls ~ Pachelbel's Canon - YouTube





This one was created for Ron and me ~ Carrie Underwood How Great Thou Art (with Lyrics) - Fisher of Men (sorry for the advertisement!)




Be sure to visit with me next month ~ I'll be covering a 50 year reunion with my classmates!!
Have a wonderful July, and don't forget sunscreen and hydration!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely baby shower and so much pretties! You girls really throw a wonderful bash! :) And so much talent!

Fran. said...

Aw man Karen I always want to come to your parties!! Cuz pretty lady you n girls can really rock them out!! Even the food looks awesome in your pics!! I now want a cup cake!! AND I just LOVE the green necklace with the little girl is amazing!! You are so talented!! Miss ya XOXO Love Fran