HomeAbout MeThe BoutiquePast Treasures

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Week In The Life 2015

I was feeling the need for journaling, recording, transcribing, documenting....something to put pen to paper.



So, I turned to Ali Edwards who offers the online class, Week in the Life.  I've taken a class with Ali in past years and really enjoyed myself.  I was very excited to have the instruction and direction to help me satisfy those above mentioned "needs."

My kit arrived before I left for my class reunion, so I tucked it away for a later date.

When we returned home from our east coast shore vacation, I thought now would be the perfect time to dive into my Week in the Life project.  Since my memories were fresh, I had no problem with the journaling aspect.  Photos....well, I realized I never take enough!!  This was a great eye-opener for the future.

The following pages reflect my completed album of "Stories" ~
Saturday through Friday, August 7-14, 2015.  I hope you enjoy them!

COVER PAGE ~


FRIDAY PACKING ~


SATURDAY ~





SUNDAY ~




MONDAY ~











TUESDAY ~ 
Add caption


WEDNESDAY ~





THURSDAY ~





FRIDAY ~ 







SATURDAY ~ 



Hoping your summer was lovely and you got to do all those things your heart desired!  

My focus now will be on my upcoming Holiday Trunk Shows ~ October 11th I'll be in North Scottsdale and October 18th will be at my home.  Mark your calendars, I hope you can join me!

2 comments:

lynn legge said...

so glad you had a wonderful holiday..made lots of memories..thanks for sharing
hugs lynn

mrsthesun said...

I absolutely LOVE this! Thanks for sharing it with me this weekend. I am definitely going to do this!
Love,
Nancy