HomeAbout MeThe BoutiquePast Treasures

Monday, November 16, 2015

Life, As Usual...


source
Life as usual has been the order of the day this past month, and that's perfectly okay in my book. 

source

With the holidays peeking around the corner and all that means, daily routine is a good thing.

I took a little breather after my Trunk Shows, but had three commissioned pieces to complete for my clients before the holidays set in...





Halloween arrived and our girls were the Emoji Twins...

Even our little pug Alice got into the act as the Rufferee!

Celebrating at Stephanie and Jeremy's Halloween Party...
Our amazing hosts were the Stanley Cup and Black Hawks player...

The party was not short on fabulous decorations either!



November brought the annual Fun Day at our Sts. Peter & Paul Parish.  It was a fantastic success.  We were so happy to watch our Goddaughter, Serena, perform to "Say Yes" ala Michelle Williams, Kelly Rowland, and Beyonce. I think those famous ladies would be proud of sweet Serena's rendition.


A first for the Hess family this year was Tucson's All Souls Procession (click on the link to learn more)....  What an amazing event! 

Kiki, Jeremy, Stephanie, Shotzie, Kiko
My sweet SIL turned me on to preparing and freezing my Christmas cookie dough in advance, so I devoted last week to doing just that ~ all six batches!  I did this last year and found that baking them was not only a breeze, but a pleasure.



Wishing my new hip a very Happy 1st Year Birthday!!

Went in for my check up, had the x-ray, and doc said the hip is perfect ~ and it sure feels perfect!  Thank you, Dr. John Wild, Jr., staff at TOI ~ I love you all!

I'm embarking on a December project ~ December Daily with Ali Edwards.  I'm excited to be archiving the month with journal and photo entries for each day.  


I'll keep you posted....supplies have arrived and I'm already planning my foundation pages.



While I'm passionate about my jewelry creations, I also love getting back to my "paper roots."  Stay tuned!


Wishing a Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and family!  We all have so much for which to be thankful...

As always, I'm thankful and blessed for your visit and support!

No comments: