HomeAbout MeThe BoutiquePast Treasures

Monday, November 21, 2016

When November Comes...

Old Tom Turkey runs!!!  This was a favorite little jingle the girls learned in elementary school and always loved singing it this time of year!


Not only has November been really busy, it's also a shorter month. No sooner have I gotten my act together for Thanksgiving, then Christmas is peeking around the corner. YIKES!  But I digress...

Here's the November scorecard:

Holiday Trunk Show - gosh, I love having these trunk shows! I get to visit with some of the sweetest friends and most loyal clients, in the world.  This year, old high school friends Jo-Ann, Marie, Candy and Bob traveled down from Phoenix to spend the day with me.


~ Erik visits from NYC - my youngest brother broke away from his busy schedule to share a sweet weekend with us.  Lots of giggles, teasing, and reminiscing added up to 3 days of great fun.  We cheered on our Wildcats at the AZ - CO football game. Go Cats!



~ Faithbooking - seven of us wrapped up our Bible illustrations for 2016.  We'll meet for a Christmas potluck in December and look at what 2017 has in store for this faithful group of ladies. 



~ G Lunch - Nancy and I enjoyed our G lunch at Guadalajara Grill and also celebrated my upcoming birthday.

~ Date Nights - The Girl on the Train, U of A football, "Mamma Mia"

~ December Daily - 28+ foundation pages are completed and awaiting December joys to unfold.






~ Jewelry - a special commissioned piece for a 20th anniversary ~ garnets, Peruvian opals, pearls, and a vintage brooch.



~ Reading - daily Scripture, Dear and Glorious Physician

The last two weeks will bring more Birthday celebrating with family and friends ( this year I also get to celebrate with Old Tom Turkey!), a very special new volunteer project, getting the Christmas dishes down and the everyday dishes stowed away, and beginning the Christmas decorations for our home.

I won't even get into what's on my planner for December, but I'm striving to find heart in every magical and joyous moment!


Have a blessed and safe Happy Thanksgiving and I hope to see you next month!

2 comments:

mrsthesun said...

Loved reading what is going on with our Tucson "family." My friends have been asking about you so if you are game, could we do a spring trunk show here? We all missed having you here in November. Love you, my friend.
Nancy

Decor To Adore said...

Oh you are having such fun and creating so much beauty. Blessings of the season to you and yours.