HomeAbout MeThe BoutiquePast Treasures

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Shiny, Sweet, and Amazing




 Today I accompanied A to get her 1st C19 vax.  Her appointment time was 10:45 and we never  finished until almost noon!  I guess the key is to schedule in late afternoon if you don’t want to wait in line forever.  We made up for it with a trip to HomeGoods where I found these darling pink bunnies (and some other goodies too!). It was my first time in HG since February 2020.  Afterwards, we had a lovely patio lunch at Beyond Bread which was yummy.  

We’re hosting Easter brunch so I had to clean up my nemesis ~ the silver tea service. UGH! I try to do this only twice a year, before holidays, and each time I tell myself, “That’s it! I’m getting rid of it!”  But then, it looks so pretty and shiny and I cave!

This is the MOST amazing orchid I’ve ever owned.  It blooms at least once a year with a minimum of 4-5 blooms per stem.  It just sits on my kitchen window sill happy in the eastern exposure.  Life is good.  So is my friend Lauri who gifted it to me.

May your Easter or Passover be blessed!

Karen

No comments: