HomeAbout MeThe BoutiquePast Treasures

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

This Little Light of Mine


 
 

I was trying to remember when I first started lighting a candle for morning prayer.  I think it was when the pandemic began and the churches were closed.  I wanted the comfort, the presence, the companionship of the Creator with me in a physical way.

A special treat came along during Holy Week.  I was catching up on blog posts and read that Kendra Tierney was selling this beautiful pascal candle.  It was available in either a download for you to make your own, or a ready made.  Having never decorated a candle like this, I chose the latter option. 

Kendra has some wonderful posts and Easter crafts over at her Blog 

We're still celebrating the Resurrection in our home and counting down the days (39) until the Church's Birthday, Pentecost.

Have a wonderful week and thank you so much for spending some time with me today!

XO🐝💛

Karen

1 comment:

karen said...

what a beautiful way to center yourself in prayer. I do not light any candles for my morning prayers but I like the idea.